Saturday, June 20, 2015

I like to move it

Before my big move, I decided to make one last trip to see my peeps. So far it has been pretty great and I'm glad I did it, even though I know when I get back it will be a rough move.

Thus far I got to
- Hang out with my hetero-life mate and his extended family. We were told to date, but not each other.
- Give advice on going to college
- Draft Khans and see true game sense work
- Buy a graduation present and leave it in the wrong state
- Become part of the cooking duo known as the "Chopped Boys"
- Go to my favorite museum
- Chat with a forever-friend and catch her up on my love life (or lack thereof)

*Edit:
- Went on a classic "looks like a double date because everyone else ditched"
- Got drinks with the college crew
- Played pool with the old roomates
- Talked about app development with a friend's BFF
- Dinner with the boys (an watching American Psycho)
- Saw "Me, Earl, and a Dying Girl"
- Had a 4 hour delay, but was able to read the book for the above movie as well as Mindy Kaling's first book

I don't have a comic. But I did have another friend get into photography, so that should work out for the better.

Lyric of the Day: Mazzy Star - Look On Down From The Bridge

"Maybe I'll just place my hands over you
And close my eyes real tight

There's a light in your eyes
And you know--yeah, you know

Look on down from the bridge
I'm still waiting for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment