Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Whole New World

One of my favorite web comics, A Softer World, is ending. It captured what I thought was the perfect mix of melancholy and hope. I always take for granted that things will be there forever, even though that is rarely the case.

I'm going to be making a big move this summer, and it is kind of scary. New places. New people. New everything.

Change is my least favorite thing.

Should be interesting.

Anyway, here is my homage to ASW.

I would make a joke about sex dreams, but that is a picture of a baby and I feel bad.
Photo Credit: LKM Photos

Lyric of the Day: Chicago - Will You Still Love Me

"Just say you'll love me for the rest of your life
I gotta lot of love and I don't want to let go
Will you still love me for the rest of my life?
Cause I can't go on
No, I can't go on
I can't go on
If I'm on my own"

No comments:

Post a Comment