Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Times They Are A Changin'

My Facebook feed is awash with another year of graduations and weddings. My close friends who went to grad school for the long haul are starting to get their PhDs and figure out their next step. Some of my friends have started having kids. Even I have started to reassess my plans for life and my career.

2015 should be an interesting year.

I also made a comic. So there is that too.

And sometimes you need to rub its back until it burps.

Lyric of the Day: Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changin'

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'

No comments:

Post a Comment